The UniSharp file manager is a useful file uploading and image resizing editor you can use in Laravel applications. In addition, it has many more features that ease images and file management in Laravel. Moreover, it has multi-user and language support in Laravel applications. A list of the features of useful UniSharp File Manager are as given below.
- File uploads and management
- Validating uploads
- Resizing and cropping of images – define the width and height for the image.
- Supports cloud storage integration (using Laravel file system)
- Supporting selection of multiple files
- Multiple integration options:
- WYSIWYG editors integration (CKEditor, TinyMCE, Summernote)
- Standalone upload button
- Multi-user mode:
- Shared folders: all users can manage and upload files
- Private folders: dedicated folder for every user, only owners can manage or upload files.
- Customizable views, middlewares, routes, and folder path
- Supported locales : ar, az, bg, cs, de, el, en, es, eu, fa, fr, he, hu, id, it, ka, nl, pl, pt, pt-BR, ro, rs, ru, sk, sv, tr, uk, vi, zh-CN, zh-TW. Therefore can be useful in Laravel Localization and application with multi-language support.
- Supports images and files categories. Each type works in a different directory.
The package can be installed for Laravel applications via commands that are entered to the terminal. A complete guide for step-by step installation and usage of the package is given here.